Image Map

Monday, October 20, 2008

natasha and nkotb.

yep, we went. yep, it was awesome. lol i went and picked up amanda at like 5pm, we went and got some drinks and ate dinner, and then headed to the AAC. we hung out on the balcony for a while and then finally sat down in our seats to watch natasha bedingfield. aaaand she was great. i really like her - id probably go to one of her concerts. anyway, then nkotb was on :) oh man they were great. they played a lot of old songs and then some of their new stuff, which really is not bad. a lot of people dressed up like they were from the 80's. which really made me twitch lol but they were having a lot of fun.

oh. and i lost my phone. whoops. i have zero idea what happened to it, but my new one should be here by wednesday i think. blah. there went my contacts and my pictures on my phone. boo.

ok pics.

me and amanda :)
Photobucket

hanging out at the platinum level balcony over victory park. this is where we'll be at new years i think too :)
Photobucket

yep, this was one of the mild groups of girls.
Photobucket

"if youre single... single...." lmao we're not.
Photobucket

amanda with someone's button. very large button lol -
Photobucket

the dancing begins -
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment